Thursday, December 20, 2012

I passed the EIT!!!

Howdy!

I've just received awesome news! I passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam! (Also known as the EIT - Engineer in Training. I took the mechanical version.) I studied for a few months in preparation for this exam so it's such a relief to know it wasn't all in vain! Not to mention it wasn't a waste of 125 bucks! In case you're curious, this test is required to obtain certain jobs in the engineering field. Not all employers require it, but I didn't want to limit myself after graduation.

Apologies for the excessive use of the exclamation point, but I'm happy as a cat in a Christmas tree!

source

source

source

source

source

source

source




I hope you're having a joyful December as well!  =D

4 comments:

Howdy! I'd love to "hear" from you!