Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Haircut Ideas!?

I can't decide on a haircut! (big surprise eh?)

So here are some ideas I'm considering:  (cut not color)
Oh and I have no idea where these photos came from; I've been taking screen shots randomly for a few months now and..well...I don't like to keep track of such things. Oopsie.
1
 Is it just me or is that lipstick hideous?
2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
15

16

17

18

19

20
21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29
30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38
39

40
So this is how long my hair was about 8 months ago:



I'm probably only going to get it cut, but I've been thinking of trying henna to color it slightly darker and redder at home.  Although I really like some of these styles, I need something that takes no effort. Literally.  I spend zero time on my hair daily.  Well, sometimes I brush it haha.  Anyhoo, my hair is straight and tends to get a little flat since it's a bit fine.

What do you think? 







5 comments:

  1. i've been looking into shoulder length styles myself... I think katharine mcphee's and sandra bullock's styles are my favorite :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could totally see you with an edgy shoulder length or bob cut! :) I'm not sure if I want to include some side swept bangs as well, or just shorter overall.

      Delete
  2. hm maybe you shouldn't listen to me but i always vote for short hair!
    and since you wanted to make some change go from long to short! that's what i did! i cut my hair from reaching down to my bum to halle berry short and have not regretted it one bit! but look around a bit more maybe and then decide! good luck!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a big change!! Glad to hear you like it, maybe I'll have the guts to get mine cut now. :) I really do want to cut my hair short, just trying to find a good stylist right now. Since it's such a drastic change I'm a bit more picky about who's going to cut it. I'm thinking I'll do a long-ish bob type cut, just above the shoulders. Thanks for helping me decide!!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^ And you are so pretty =**
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe

    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! I'd love to "hear" from you!